1. Makaridze Tsolikouri White Wine
- Producer: Makaridze Winery
- Region: Imereti, Georgia
- Variety: 100% Tsolikouri
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- Field Note: Made from old vines, which creates a unique complexity and character not often found. Gogita Makaridze's family has been making wine in the region for five generations! Wine is aged in qvevri, in the old Georgian tradition of winemaking. The terroir is characterized by dark red clay and limestone, adding to the mystique and undeniable charm of the region. Notes of yellow plum, citrus fruit, and citrus bloom honey. This wine is refreshing and mineral-driven. A true slice of history and heaven. Serve chilled and enjoy!
2. Abbondanza Montepulciano D'Abruzzo DOC
- Producer: Abbondanza
- Region: Abruzzo, Italy
- Variety: 100% Montepulciano
- Alcohol: 13%
- Field Notes: Montepulciano is a cousin of Sangiovese so it's super bright, food-friendly and such a pleasure to drink! 1L of chuggable natural wine makes choosing what to drink during the week a breeze. Just pop in the fridge and enjoy a glass or two over the course of 3 days. Pair with anything from Mazal like hummus, pita with za'atar or Shawarma oyster mushrooms!
3. Marcel Richaud "Bulbille" Côtes du Rhône
- Producer: Domaine Marcel Richaud
- Region: Côtes du Rhône, France
- Variety: Counoise, Grenache, Syrah
- Alcohol: 13%
- Field Notes: A high class table wine made with the perfect blend of your favorite Côtes du Rhône varieties! Young and fresh, with notes of strawberries, raspberries, roses and red cherries. Smooth, silky and ready to be enjoyed any night of the week. Serve slightly chilled and enjoy with your go-to Mediterranean takeout!
3. NIBIRU Grundstein Rosé
- Producer: NIBIRU Winery
- Region: Kamptal, Austria
- Variety: Zweigelt & Blauer Portugieser
- Alcohol: 12%
- Field Notes: This lively + biodynamic Austrian rosé wine is your perfect partner for your next pizza night! Aromas of hibiscus and red cherry along with hints of black pepper and raspberry. This wine drinks dry and savory while still expressing juicy red fruits. The gorgeous magenta color begs you to slurp up this lively, fun and complex rosé! Serve chilled and enjoy!