1. Makaridze Tsolikouri White Wine
- Producer: Makaridze Winery
- Region: Imereti, Georgia
- Variety: 100% Tsolikouri
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- Field Note: Made from old vines, which creates a unique complexity and character not often found. Gogita Makaridze's family has been making wine in the region for five generations! Wine is aged in qvevri, in the old Georgian tradition of winemaking. The terroir is characterized by dark red clay and limestone, adding to the mystique and undeniable charm of the region. Notes of yellow plum, citrus fruit, and citrus bloom honey. This wine is refreshing and mineral-driven. A true slice of history and heaven. Serve chilled and enjoy!
2. NIBIRU Gelber Muskateller
- Producer: NIBIRU Winery
- Region: Kamptal, Austria
- Variety: 100% Gelber Muskateller
- Alcohol: 11%
- Field Notes: 100% biodynamic farming. Aromatic with unique notes of quince, peach with a peppery and saline finish.
3. Sete N’Frascato
- Producer: Sete Lazio
- Region: Lazio, Italy
- Variety: Ottonese & Moscato
- Alcohol: 11.5%
- Field Notes: This is a light but mighty wine made from a blend of 60% Ottonese and 40% Moscato Bianco. The Ottonese offers depth + mouth-watering acidity while the Moscato offers flfloral and fruity aromatics. The result, aged in fiberglass and bottled with no added SO2, is a bouquet of ripe yellow plums and saffron, preserved quince and smoked tobacco, marzipan and lavender! Serve chilled and enjoy!
4. Domaine du Possible "Danse Encore"
- Producer: Domaine du Possible
- Region: Côtes du Roussillon, France
- Varieties: Macabeau, Carignan Blanc
- Alcohol: 12%
- Field Notes: Domaine du Possible is the brainchild of Loïc Roure. He is nestled in the tiny village of Lansac. In 2003, Loïc scrapped his initial plan of opening a wine bar and decided to start making his own wines instead. The estate now consists of 10.2 hectares spread over many parcels and communes, all falling under the Côtes du Roussillon AOC. His Dansne Encore is easy-drinking, dry table wine that pairs with everything from seafood to summer salads to cheese and charcuterie. Meant to be enjoyed in the sun, this light, refreshing white wine is the perfect sipper on a warm Spring day.