1. Plēb Urban Winery Piquette
- Producer: Plēb Urban Winery
- Region: River Arts District, Asheville, NC
- Variety: Piquette (made from leftover grape must)
- Alcohol: 8.60%
- Field Notes: In partnership with Mountain True and Crooked Creek Holler in their efforts to preserve our local waterways, a portion of proceeds goes to French Broad Riverkeeper. The beautiful label was created by artist Danny Reed. This piquette is unlike any other piquette you've ever tried. Aromatically unique with leather, roses, tobacco and a wild blue raspberry flavor somehow dropped in the middle. Some type of menthol/mint acid flashbacks too. The palate has great structure and tannins that linger with currants and the blue raspberry coming back! Serve chilled and enjoy! xo
2. Conestabile della Staffa Rustico
- Producer: Conestabile della Staffa
- Region: Umbria, Italy
- Variety: 100% Sangiovese
- Alcohol: 11.5%
- Field Notes: An easy-drinking red wine with notes of cherry, roasted tomato, with a hint of pepper. Food friendly with anything Italian like pasta, lasagna or pizza! A great choice to bring to a gathering with friends. Safe for mixed company. Everyone will love it! Serve slightly chilled and serve in your favorite tumbler or wine glass.
3. Marcel Richaud "Bulbille" Côtes du Rhône
- Producer: Domaine Marcel Richaud
- Region: Côtes du Rhône, France
- Variety: Counoise, Grenache, Syrah
- Alcohol: 13%
- Field Notes: A high class table wine made with the perfect blend of your favorite Côtes du Rhône varieties! Young and fresh, with notes of strawberries, raspberries, roses and red cherries. Smooth, silky and ready to be enjoyed any night of the week. Serve slightly chilled and enjoy with your go-to Mediterranean takeout!
4. Abbondanza Montepulciano D'Abruzzo DOC
- Producer: Abbondanza
- Region: Abruzzo, Italy
- Variety: 100% Montepulciano
- Alcohol: 13%
- Field Notes: Montepulciano is a cousin of Sangiovese so it's super bright, food-friendly and such a pleasure to drink! 1L of chuggable natural wine makes choosing what to drink during the week a breeze. Just pop in the fridge and enjoy a glass or two over the course of 3 days. Pair with anything from Mazal like hummus, pita with za'atar or Shawarma oyster mushrooms!