1. Plēb Urban Winery Piquette
- Producer: Plēb Urban Winery
- Region: River Arts District, Asheville, NC
- Variety: Piquette (made from leftover grape must)
- Alcohol: 8.60%
- Field Notes: In partnership with Mountain True and Crooked Creek Holler in their efforts to preserve our local waterways, a portion of proceeds goes to French Broad Riverkeeper. The beautiful label was created by artist Danny Reed. This piquette is unlike any other piquette you've ever tried. Aromatically unique with leather, roses, tobacco and a wild blue raspberry flavor somehow dropped in the middle. Some type of menthol/mint acid flashbacks too. The palate has great structure and tannins that linger with currants and the blue raspberry coming back! Serve chilled and enjoy! xo
2. NIBIRU Gelber Muskateller
- Producer: NIBIRU Winery
- Region: Kamptal, Austria
- Variety: 100% Gelber Muskateller
- Alcohol: 11%
- Field Notes: 100% biodynamic farming. Aromatic with unique notes of quince, peach with a peppery and saline finish.
3. Tire-Amour Shavkapito/Tavkveri Rosé
- Producer: Gogo Wine
- Region: Kakheti, Georgia
- Variety: Goruli Mtsvane, Rkatsiteli, Shavkapito, Tavkveri
- Alcohol: 11%
- Field Notes: Juicy and energetic, this Georgian rosé is the definition of handmade wine. The perfect wine to enjoy during brunch or lunch, paired with fresh tomato salad, seafood or grilled chicken sandwiches. Serve chilled and enjoy.
3. Conestabile della Staffa Rustico
- Producer: Conestabile della Staffa
- Region: Umbria, Italy
- Variety: 100% Sangiovese
- Alcohol: 11.5%
- Field Notes: An easy-drinking red wine with notes of cherry, roasted tomato, with a hint of pepper. Food friendly with anything Italian like pasta, lasagna or pizza! A great choice to bring to a gathering with friends. Safe for mixed company. Everyone will love it! Serve slightly chilled and serve in your favorite tumbler or wine glass.