Xisto Ilimitado Branco
- Producer: Luis Seabra Vinhos
- Winemaker: Luis Seabra
- Region: Douro Valley, Portugal
- Varieties: Rabigato, Codega, Gouveio (Godello), Viosinho
Winemaker and proprietor Luis Seabra is leading a movement of young, independent winemakers reclaiming historical vineyards, grape varieties, and techniques in Portugal. Seabra is dedicated to creating fresh, elegant, terroir-driven wines in the Douro Valley. His wines are compelling and bold - the kind of wine that keeps you coming back for more! This mineral-driven white wine is flinty with notes of fresh nectarine, white peach, and a perfectly ripe pear. Both powerful and graceful. Serve chilled and enjoy!
Les Equilibristes "Seres"
- Producer: Les Equilibristes
- Winemaker: Etienne Besancenot
- Region: Languedoc-Roussillon, France
- Varieties: Marsannem Grenache Blanc, Vermentino, Roussanne and Viognier skins
We love French wine collective Les Equilibristes and their delicious + whimsical wines! Seres is and has been a staff favorite at F&F. The skin contact wine is extremely light, resulting in a clean, fleshy wine with notes of white peach, a touch of honey and a short pithy edge. It’s beautiful in the glass and on the palate. Les Equilibristes is a collective of passionate winegrowers that inspire each other, exchange ideas and push wine culture forward. Of course, being in France, the soil is key: clay, limestone and rolled pebbles. Ideal conditions for perfect grapes! The varieties are Marsanne, Grenache Blanc, Vermentino, Roussanne and Viognier skins. 100% organic farming. The finesse is a work of art and the balance of flavors is so delicate and precise. This wine will bring a smile to your face! Pair with panko crusted pan-fried chicken and curry or a birria burrito. Cheers!
Say When "Sona Vino"
- Producer: Say When
- Winemaker: Rachel DeAscentiis (co-owner and winemaker!)
- Region: Santa Barbara County AVA, California
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
A charming + refreshing + delicious Chardonnay from winemaker and proprietor Rachel DeAscentiis at Say When! The perfect bottle to pair with grilled seafood, chicken alfredo, goat cheese or crabcakes! Serve chilled and enjoy life to the fullest!
Casa Belfi "Bianco"
- Producer: Casa Belfi
- Winemaker: Maurizio Donadi (winemaker) & Albino Armani (owner)
- Region: Veneto, Italy
- Variety: Incrocio Manzoni, Chardonnay